06 July 2013

Moving, again!


First, mom and dad, no panicking. This is about the blog, not us and a PCS ;-)

Nope, the blog is moving!! I mentioned something about this a few days ago, but I wanted to get the official word out for any faithful followers that may not have caught the notice.

I am migrating this blog to a self hosted website and I have already begun the transformation! It will take a little while to put on the finishing touches, but I already am having way too much fun playing around with plugins and such ;-)

You will always be able to find me at: Kay's Little Korner. I love the domain, I am keeping it, and the next few days is when the transfer will begin taking place.

Blessings on you all and I hope to see you around the next corner as we continue getting to know each other!

6 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the new blog! Glad it isn't a PCS. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! I had to start the post with that clarification because they toyed with moving us even further north this fall to Fairbanks. They average -20* over the winter. That is just too cold for us!!!

      Delete
  2. I look forward to seeing the new blog. Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tami!!! Sorry I haven't been around much for reading. Moving the blogger posts over took some tweaking with all the pictures looking goofy :-(

      Delete
  3. The title made my heart skip a beat, but I knew to fully read. I have it already bookmarked. I found it by googling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I thought I should preface that title with a relief line ;-) We've all been waiting for that PCS shoe to drop, eh??

      Delete

Thank you for your kind thoughts!!

My Guests

Do, do, do, looking out my back door

tettelestai's Back Door album on Photobucket